Winter Warming Room & Linen Spray
The Winter Warming Room & Linen Spray brings a cozy, uplifting aroma filled with the scents of holiday baking, friends, and family to any room, furniture, bedding, or carpet.
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata)
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- Clove Bud is warming for the mind and body, energizing, and uplifting.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting, cheerful, and combats pessimism.
- Ginger is energizing and warming.
- Nutmeg is invigorating and stimulating for the mind.
Research on the chemical components in the Winter Warming Room Spray shows the following:
- Clove Bud can be immune stimulating, antibacterial, antiviral, and great for cold and flu prevention. It can also be an antidepressant, which can help when you're feeling the winter blues.
- Sweet Orange can cleanse the air from potential germs. It can also be antibacterial, antiviral, and an immune stimulant as well as an antidepressant.
- Ginger can be an immune stimulant and an expectorant.
- Nutmeg can be antibacterial and an antidepressant.
Spray into air or on linens as needed. To ensure the spray is safe to use on fabrics, spot test in an inconspicuous location.
None if used per directions. Not for internal use or for use directly on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- 2 oz weight by volume
- Amber glass spray bottle