Winter Immune Stimulating Aromastick
The Winter Immune Stimulating Aromastick is filled with essential oils that are known to prevent and fight bacteria and viruses based on scientific research. The minty aroma will surely evoke memories of happy holiday seasons.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Eucalyptus is uplifiting, clears the mind, aids concentration, and soothes exhaustion.
- Peppermint clears energy, uplifts the mind, and reduces fatigue.
- Lavender calms, soothes, reduces anxiety, and encourages balance in all body systems.
Research on the chemical components in the Winter Immune Stimulating Aromastick shows the following:
- Eucalyptus can be an airborne antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral, decongestant, mucolytic, an expectorant, and an immune stimulant.
- Peppermint can be antibacterial, antiviral, a decongestant, an expectorant, and an immune stimulant.
- Lavender can be antibacterial, a decongestant, and an immune stimulant.
Cover one nostril with a finger to close it. Place the aromastick up to the open nostril and inhale. Repeat in the other nostril. Use as needed. Replace immediately if you're sick, otherwise, the aromastick lasts for 2-3 months at which time the effectiveness will diminish.
None if used per directions. Not for internal use or for use directly on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Not for use by children age 10 and under.
- Plastic inhaler