Winter Holiday Stress Relief Aromastick
The Winter Holiday Stress Relief Aromastick is filled with essential oils that are known to reduce anxiety, increase focus, and calm the mind. The aroma combines classic holiday baking scents with a sweet touch of citrus.
- Frankincense (Boswella carterii)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata)
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- Frankincense is calming, encourages emotional healing, and quiets the mind.
- Myrrh calms the mind, brings peace, and soothes overthinking.
- Bergamot is relaxing, calming, and emotionally uplifting. It also helps to reduce anxiety.
- Clove Bud is uplifting and warms the body and mind.
- Nutmeg stimulates the mind while being sedative at the same time.
Research on the chemical components in the Winter Holiday Stress Relief Aromastick shows the following:
- Bergamot can be an antidepressant.
- Clove Bud can also be an antidepressant.
- Nutmeg can be an antidepressant and sedative.
Cover one nostril with a finger to close it. Place the aromastick up to the open nostril and inhale. Repeat in the other nostril. Use as needed. Replace immediately if you're sick, otherwise, the aromastick lasts for 2-3 months at which time the effectiveness will diminish.
None if used per directions. Not for internal use or for use directly on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Plastic inhaler