Sinus Relief Diffuser, Steam & Shower Floor Blend
The Sinus Relief Diffuser, Steam & Shower Floor Blend is brimming with essential oils that are scientifically known to reduce congestion and help relieve sinus pain and headaches. Anywhere you use it, the woodsy peppermint aroma is refreshing and relaxing.
- Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora ct 1,8-cineole)
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Ravintsara soothes mental fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
- Cedarwood is relaxing and calms stress.
- Peppermint uplifts the mind and reduces fatigue.
Research on the chemical components in the Sinus Relief Diffuser, Steam & Shower Floor Blend shows the following:
- Ravintsara can be a decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial, airborne antimicrobial, and immunostimulant.
- Cedarwood can be an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, decongestant, expectorant, and mucolytic.
- Peppermint can be an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antispasmodic, decongestant, expectorant, and immune stimulant. It is known to help headaches and nausea, which often accompany sinus congestion and pressure.
You can use this blend in three ways:
- Diffuser: Follow the directions for your essential oil diffuser to bring the benefits of this blend to the entire room and everyone in it.
- Steam: Place one drop in a bowl of steaming water. Close your eyes and cover your head with a towel while leaning over the bowl to create a tent. Breathe the steam in for one minute.
- Shower Floor: Place 2-3 drops on your shower floor just in front of where you stand so the oil doesn't flow down the drain with the water but rather blends into the steam. Breathe in as you shower.
None if used per directions. Not for internal use or for use directly on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- 5 ml weight by volume
- Amber glass bottle with orifice reducer for easy drop-by-drop usage