Sinus Relief Aromastick
The Sinus Relief Aromastick is filled with essential oils that are scientifically known to reduce congestion and help relieve sinus pain and headaches. The woodsy peppermint aroma is refreshing and relaxing.
- Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora ct 1,8-cineole)
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Ravintsara soothes mental fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
- Cedarwood is relaxing and calms stress.
- Peppermint uplifts the mind and reduces fatigue.
Research on the chemical components in the Sinus Relief Aromastick shows the following:
- Ravintsara can be a decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial, airborne antimicrobial, and immunostimulant.
- Cedarwood can be an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, decongestant, expectorant, and mucolytic.
- Peppermint can be an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antispasmodic, decongestant, expectorant, and immune stimulant. It is known to help headaches and nausea, which often accompany sinus congestion and pressure.
Cover one nostril with a finger to close it. Place the aromastick up to the open nostril and inhale. Repeat in the other nostril. Use as needed.
None if used per directions. Not for internal use or for use directly on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Plastic inhaler