Happy Calm Aromastick
The Happy Calm Aromastick supports happiness and calmness thanks to the chemical components in three key essential oils. The fresh aroma is energizing and uplifting while reducing stress at the same time.
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomun camphora ct linalol)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Peppermint is energizing and stimulating mentally and reduces fatigue.
- Ho Wood is calming to the mind without causing drowsiness.
- Lemon is energizing and clears the mind while lifting the mood.
Research on the chemical components in the Happy Calm Aromastick shows the following:
- Peppermint can be an analgesic and is known to help headaches and nausea, which often accompany stress. It increases alertness while decreasing blood pressure, so it's great for depression that results in low energy and apathy as well as for stress that can elevate the blood pressure.
- Ho Wood can be provide antianxiety, hypotensive, and sedative effects. It acts as an antidepressant and calms the nerves.
- Lemon can be an antidepressant and analgesic. It has cognition-enhancing potential and can decrease both physical and psychological stress.
Cover one nostril with a finger to close it. Place the aromastick up to the open nostril and inhale. Repeat in the other nostril. Use as needed. Replace immediately if you're sick, otherwise, the aromastick lasts for 2-3 months at which time the effectiveness will diminish.
None if used per directions. Not for internal use or for use directly on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Plastic inhaler