Allergy Support Aromastick
The Allergy Support Aromastick is blended with specific essential oils that science has shown to support allergies and relieve symptoms in a variety of ways. Together, the essential oils in the aromastick are also uplifting and calming.
- Laurel Leaf (Laurus nobilis)
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
- Gingergrass (Cymbopogon martini var. sofia)
- Ravintsara (Cinnamomun camphora ct 1,8 cineole)
- Laurel Leaf uplifts the mind and helps you focus your attention and concentration.
- Tea Tree uplifts the spirit and can boost emotional strength.
- German Chamomile is calming and can help reduce stress.
- Gingergrass is emotionally uplifting and can help to reduce fatigue.
- Ravintsara can reduce depression and soothe anxiety.
Research on the chemical components in the Allergy Support Aromastick shows the following:
- Laurel Leaf is analgesic and has anti-inflammatory activity that can help the swelling and related pain that often accompanies allergies. It is also decongesting and an expectorant.
- Tea Tree has antihistiminic and anti-inflammatory properties. As an added bonus, it has decongestant and expectorant properties as well.
- German Chamomile can be antiallergenic, antihistaminic, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Gingergrass is decongesting and an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- Ravintsara is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and decongesting. It has an excellent expectorant effect.
Cover one nostril with a finger to close it. Place the aromastick up to the open nostril and inhale. Repeat in the other nostril. Use as needed. Replace immediately if you're sick, otherwise, the aromastick lasts for 2-3 months at which time the effectiveness will diminish.
None if used per directions. Not for internal use or for use directly on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Plastic inhaler